My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://www.frugalfunfortune.com/
and update your bookmarks.

Wednesday, April 21, 2010

FREE Kotex Sample Pack!


Go here to get a FREE Kotex sample pack! You get to take your pick between 4 different ones! The word is that you can sign up for multiple packs, not just one! Give it a try, I guess? =)

My mailbox is overflowing with free feminine care product samples! Just a tip, though - these are GREAT for donating to women's shelters!

What About You: Were you able to sign up for more than one?

Thanks, Savings & Stewardship!

Labels:

3 Comments:

Blogger Amanda said...

I signed up for my free sample! :) Thank you!

April 21, 2010 at 9:40 PM  
Anonymous Morgane said...

I was able to sign up for all of them!

April 21, 2010 at 11:02 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I was able to sign up for 3/4 of them

April 23, 2010 at 9:12 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home